Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lisa Update

My brother, Joe, called today and gave me the report on Lisa, his wife. She does have cancer--on--not in, her bones. There is no cancer in her brain or in her lungs. My brother said the doctor was hopeful. If the medication to inhibit the growth of the cancer does not work, then he says they will do chemo. She had chemo when she had breast cancer three years ago.

My precious brother was actually encouraged because it wasn't as bad as they had expected. Please keep Lisa and Joe in your prayers. I am very, very grateful for your prayers. Lisa is experiencing a lot of pain, but she has not taken anything narcotic because she wants to be alert and "normal" for her children. She wants to spend every minute she can with them. Please, please pray that she will be touched and healed by the Lord. He is well able to deliver her.